Friday, October 8, 2010

Court Docs. on Imperia Invest




Is this going to be the next wave of legal proceedings against some of the deaf people who actively pursued deaf investors and recruited them for Imperia Invest IBC?

According to the court documents prepared by U.S. Security & Exchange Commission it could happen. This is no laughing matter because the investment involves 6,000 deaf people who poured four million dollars ($4,000,000) into the system believing they might get lucky. But what many of them do not realize is the ramification of illegal activity that is involved here.

I personally know several deaf people who were quite active in recruiting investors, including but not limited to several vloggers at deafvideo.tv. Several of them approached me as well and even called me on VP with hope that I'd invest some money as well but because I'm an experienced investors I knew it was a scam investment opportunity so I did not lose any money there. But it was disheartening to read that approximately four million dollars were robbed from six thousand deaf people who participated. I did my math and came down to an average of $666 dollars in investment per deaf person.

And again, like I explained one of my earlier vlog there are only two legal investment regulatory systems in the United States. One of them is Security and Exchange Commission and the other one is with Secretary of State. If the investment program that's offered to you do not register with either system then you will be well advised not to invest at all. It is that simple.

4 comments:

  1. $666 dollars?

    Ye gods! Must be an omen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another black eye on the community, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooOOooOOooo 666!

    That's interesting.

    Umm... I have always viewed any money making or investment schemes that are similar to pyramid format to be something that is not worth getting into. Never thought to check SEC. Makes sense, there are investments worth getting into such as 401K, purchasing stocks and the likes, however quick get rich schemes seem to attract people more.

    ReplyDelete